During the processing of personal data Groupe 1602 works conform the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation, like the General Data Protection Regulation. This means we:
- clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to access, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Groupe 1602 is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain what kind of personal data we collect and for which purposes within our website Groupe 1602. We recommend that you read it carefully. If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data, you can find the contactdetails of Groupe 1602 at the end of this privacy statement.
You can use our contact form to ask questions or make any request. For this purpose, we use your name and address details, email address and phone number. We have a legitimate interest in doing this. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Providing Data to Third Parties
We do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required to do so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP-adresses.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
- Right of access: you have the right to see what kind of personal data we processed about you.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to rectify any personal data we have processed about you, if this information is (partially) wrong.
- Right to complain: you have the right to file a complain against the processing of your personal data by us, or against direct marketing.
- Right to be forgotten: you can file a request with us to remove any personal data we processed of you.
- Right to data portability: if technically possible, you have the right to ask us to transfer your processed personal data to a third party.
- Right to restriction of processing: you can file a request with us to (temporarily) restrict the processing of your personal data.
If you exercise any of the rights mentioned above, we will ask to identify yourself with a valid ID, to conform it is your personal data. It is important that you hide your social security number and photo.
We will usually comply to your request within 30 days. This term can be extended if the request is proven to be complex or tied to a specific right. You will be notified about a possible extension of this term.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
3012 AC Rotterdam, The Netherlands
+31 (0)88 – 24 088 24